Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting Started (Day 1)


I always wanted to try my hand on writing an article a day for a year when i first saw a movie called "Julie & Julia" but that was a long time ago, maybe a year back (i think). Well, actually she (Julia) challenge herself to cook some 524 recipes in a year setting herself a goal and for me writing an article a day for a year is equally challenging so i thought i'd try my hand on it but too bad i never had the courage to start it.

Now, i got two reason for starting it. 1. I just saw Gretchen completed her 'an article a day for a year' blog some days back (she's still continuing) & 2. I was so near of being dead. 

So, here i am, writing my 1st of many for my 'an article a day for a year' blog challenge. I just hoped i get inspired everyday to write little something :) Wish me Luck !!

DAY 1.

1 comment:

  1. 1.i cried reading the second reason :/
    2.you can do that :) *believing in you* <3

    ReplyDelete