Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Music is part of my life !! (Day 5)

Music !! Its always been part of my life. I tried to remember the first song i really like and could only remember one song, its "Jumma chumma de de" from a movie called "Hum" back in 1991. The funny part is i really don't speak hindi or know any word of it then, but that doesn't stop me from singing or humming that song everywhere. Well, i finally stop singing that song when i found out the meaning of that line "Jumma chumma de de" (Jumma kiss me) :D lets just say i got embarrassed. With music, all i did was listen. I didn't try to create it or try to learn how to play wit any musical instrument. I regret not learning to play any instrument but there's still a lifetime to learn, right? after 20yrs of listening to music i have been trying to give something back to music, i'm trying to write song lyrics so that someday who knows how to sing can send out the song to the world. My dad writes lyrics so that kinda influenced me to write and i know i can, maybe someday you'd be humming one of my songs. . . someday someday. Day 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment