Sunday, October 31, 2010

Plan is for planner (Day 31)

When we say party you will imagine 50 people + cases of beer + loud music + girls, well don't !! cuz here, our party equation is (6 friends + 2/3 kgs of meat + FIFA07 on PC). So, today me and 5 of my friends plan to have lunch party and to visit Asian Cine Week. Well, you all know by now that i'm trying to watch a movie there and today is the last day of it and my last chance to watch a movie at the festival. The day start on wrong foot. My friend and my cousin bro have already ate their lunch, they thought we won't organise our little lunch party. We contribute the money and went to buy all the things that required for the party and while returning home my Activa (two wheeler) ran out of fuel and as petrol pump are closed so we look everywhere to buy a litre of petrol from a black petrol seller at steep price. That delayed our schedule by 1hr so, when we finished cooking and eating, the time was already 4pm. Well, let just say i'll have to wait for another "Cine week" to get organised before i can watch a Japanese movie at the festival. Day 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment