Monday, November 22, 2010

Bryan Adams !! here i come :) (Day 53)

Who would believe me if i say i'm going to a Bryan Adams concert to my friends here? no one would. That is cuz i have never travel outside our state. Yes, i'm 23 but haven't sit on an airplane before. Lets get to the point, so 3 days back i heard about Bryan Adams coming to India in Feb next year and playing some gig. He's one of my fav artist and this visit might become his last or whatever. So, this is my one chance to see him !! I told my friend's bro about the concert jokingly and he was like "lets watch it, i'm going to Delhi anyway to buy some toys for my shop". That small talk gonna take a giant leap on my life :P Today, i have bought the ticket for the gig online. It cost 4270 (Indian Rupee) for 2 tickets. Cannot believe i'm gonna travel out of my state for the first time to see a concert, i'm so cool :D "Delhi Khongchat" is on. Day 53.

No comments:

Post a Comment