Friday, November 19, 2010

Pottermania (Day 50)

Every Potter mania have been waiting for this day, the release day of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (Part 1). As always i won't be able to see the movies until they release it on dvd but as everyone i'm super excited. This is the 1st installment of Harry Potter last book, 2nd installment will release on 2011 and i'm planning to watch first day first show that time. When i first start reading Harry Potter series, i wasn't really a kid. I must be around 18yrs old. To be honest, i thought itz a kid book earlier but when start reading out of curiousity i got hooked to it and the good thing is i start reading it right before "Half Blood Prince" (book) were about to get release which catapult my interest to the series even higher. Upto now i have read the complete series 5/6 times. when i first started, 50 seems big number but today i'm writing my 50th blog post. I'm proud of me ;) Day 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment