Thursday, November 4, 2010

(un)whiz kid (Day 35)

There was a time when my computer crashed and i went all tense cuz i had no idea how to fix it. I'd run here and there, took my pc to this pc store. They will fixed it but after charging me 500rs for just formating my PC with a pirated copy of WindowsXP. Since then i have learned everything about computer, you won't believe but i even build a running website (my group website, yeah yeah we were kinda cool back then) and do all kinda things those whiz kid do at their computer. Somewhere along my computer whiz kid moment someone told me to choose computer as a career line, that freak me out cuz i wasn't planning that and i wanted to do something else. Fast forwarding to 7yrs, here i am unable to fix my old pc and without that something else. . . . . If only. Day 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment