Saturday, November 13, 2010

TWLOHA (Day 44)

Today is TWLOHA's day. It stands for "To Write LOVE On Her Arm", its an American Non-Profit organisation with a sole purpose to help present hope for people struggling with addiction, depression, self injury and thought of suicide. The small idea to help one person by Jamie Tworkowski turns into an inspiration for many to help live. Its been a yr since i first came to know about this org. I saw a fren -who were good to me when i was a bit depressed and was into self injury and having a thought of suicide- upload a pic on her twitpic account, Love written on her arm. I google it and found out about TWLOHA and how some of the famous musician were supporting it. for pete's sake it was an org. who helps people like myself (back then) so, itz kinda normal for me to like it and I even posted a pic with "Love" written on my arms to support the TWLOHA movement. If you are depressed and are kinda get thoughts of suicide, then talk with your frens or someone who is close to you. There's lots of people who are willing to listen and give comforting words. Suicide is not the solution. LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT !! Day 44.

No comments:

Post a Comment